Click Click =)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

happy DAYz (=

15 - 08 - 2009

SABTU

yesh !!!

muahaha

ponteng sekolah

XD

lazy la

so

die-ING with biology

#__________#

16 - 08 -2009

AHAD

went jogging wiv mami

today d dacing clazz no music ON

wth **

bcuz of d problem of amplifier & speaker

*I WISH I AM media AT THAT MOMENT*

@@

wheeeeewwwwwwww

so

sweat

sweat

sweat

I met my primary school mate at the park

heheXD

after jogging ,

went back home sweet home

then

daddy : eh , go change , we are goin back to hometown for gong gong bedday

ME : watsss ??? O.O so fast ???i dun even hav a good breath yet

and i am planning to continue die-ing wiv my BIO man

T____T

ok lol

wat to do

****

***

**

*

dress nicely $$

lets go !!!!!

17 - 08 - 2009

ISNIN

hey guyz !!

skip school again !!

same thing going on !!

BIOLOGY

+

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS

=

BRAIN BURST

THX to mami
evytyme -
I skip school
U went to sign for me XD
muUaksss
......
...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers