Click Click =)

Monday, November 2, 2009

SCH00L + SEMINAR = 11 HOURS


-- grrrr--
--i telah ''ditangkap''
-- who's the one uh??--
*wonder





--MissWong --
-- YOU ARE NOT ALONE
-- be cheers--





--be brave & confident to urself--
--no matter where U go--
-- u will owaz be with us --
--forever--
--in our heart--
-- we are trying to understand wat  U feel--
-- be happy --
(=







--hey --
--another girl uh??--
--100%--
-- Miss SMKB--
--2010 Miss World--







--100% in everything--
--education--
--body shape--
--general knowledge--
--........--
--thx for being our teacher--
-- we LOVE u --
<3





























SEMINAR CEKAP
SEJARAH SIIVA 2009
SPM2009
omg
O.O
6pm-1015pm
my poor little buttock
become flatten edy
my neck
so pain
* mayBE because of too much aircond for me
BUT
i
LOVE
the
seminar
because
can study my favourite subject
SEJARAH
&
my Idol
is there too
wahahhaha
Sir siiva
<3










wakao!!!
went
back  home
headache!!
so pain
so dizzy
First step
switch on JJ LIN 's song
loud~~~ loud ~~~ loud
to reduce my headache
** p:s: I OWAZ DO THAT WHEN I FEEL UNEASY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers