Click Click =)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

♥→Menjalara's Gang

after back from market wiv mami
my laptop was on till 115pm
a msn msg was receiv
''hey , wan go for movie??''
me : huh ?? wat a sudden
well!!!
i rejected at the first because no transport
BUT
it was too lucky for me
daddy back from out station and he gav a hand
muaksssssssss
and


credits to daddy
=D







long tyme no see guys !!!
its such a surprise and glad to see u all
its our gathering but in a rush !!!

i enjoyed the movie
nice 风云
thx =)


dunno ChunFai got pass my msg to all of u not?
i juz send it one more tyme here




~~ ChunFai~~
cheers & smile owaz !!!
I beliv dat U will find sumwhere belong to u sumday...
kayao!!!



~~KhengHow~~
You seem very hardworking
truly you will see the fruits of your labor
gambatte




~~ChinWey~~
fuyooooooooh
long tyme no see
u make me open my eyes
wakakaaak
rmmbr invite me to drinks ur wedding wine
hahaha
ofcuz
dun forget ur education while u are in love



~~others Anggerik's~~
gud luck in ur future
and
the most important
DO NOT GIVE UP





p:s keep in touch owaz !!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers