Click Click =)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

me =)

Jan of 2010 end already
New life started in Feb
p:s: time is flying so fast




and
me
sometimes
help at daddy's office
and
read
and
music
and
movie
and
jog

 ....
dats
my
life
=)




















 【things dat i've done last week】
♥→ i hope dog will stay happy in the NS camp(aiyo...he only get back the hp for 24hrs)

♥→ i set my sister's hair before she go to school  ** dont say me KPC **
 
♥→ i enjoyed ''Pandamen" & "就想赖着你" & "海派甜心" recently **its nice**especially their song**

♥→ i went to salon 5days ago...**RM 70 fly away**TT**

♥→ i make up my nail **love the colour**

♥→ different style for every working day **woohoo!! diff shoes**




【things that im goin to do this week】
♥→ go to collect my Forecast Result from school

♥→ jogging ** so dat i fit my dress dat i've bought**

♥→ keepon plurking **i want my karma more **

♥→ help mami go to CNY shopping **ba gua** mandarin orange**

♥→ help my sister in her preparation of her first term exam**her UPSR Trial**




** a big congrats to Alan **
who has won his competition at HELP UNI COLLEGE
** let ur music & style rock over the world **
all the best








yesh
4 days more to CNY
i cant wait for it
to collect my ang pao
waakkakka 
XD






money
 money
 money 
money
money


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers