Click Click =)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i TRY


hope i've make the right choice for my future
=)
im trying to accept the truth
**i cried and mumbled at the beginning**
cause i LOVE psychology so much
it was my favourite
but
since
im weak in Science subjects
attn : when i said WEAK, it means really weak
conclusion
i took LAW
**my second choice**



registered at ATC
=)
get prepare for the real fight
gear up , Sue






another thing
although i was afraid of cars
when driving
p:s: too many cars sumtimes
although i was fear of crossing the T-Junction
BUT
i have to face them
i have to locate myself in the reality
im trying to do that
and
im forcing myself too
=)







i always talk to myself that  :
what a shame at such a young age
to live life in fear of everythings
it is such a waste of my potential
" to have no guts "





so
i ' ve got to try
i try
i try
i try




Everyone is born with a talent
and
our job in life is have the courage to unearth that talent
and
add value to the world



remember
Sue
" being afraid of your own shadow is a horrible way to go through life "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers