Click Click =)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ouch !!

crap ! i rushed for this LAN folio and powerpoint presentation until 2:30am !!
and i got a very thick eyebags on the next day !!blame the stupid and aimless Project >< ish
kay ! fine... at least i finished =)
we are compulsory to wear formal on today due to the considered serious and important presentation !
I supposed :)


 today , i myself

so gentle and niceee


but , we have to take the consequences for every thing rite ??even beauty :)
Ive been wearing the "so I considered high heel" for only 6hours !
As a result , i got injured behind my ankle =(
pain sial ..!! it was bleeding ..very pain =(
anti - high heel

look at this !!
it hurt aloads :(










after class
accompanied mommy go to Tesco
p/s : my foot got injured , its pain ! But , i still accompanied her because I LOVE MY MOMMY ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers