Click Click =)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cheeRs the DAYZ

19 - 9 - 2009
Its the beginning
no books at all
for TODAY
^^
20 - 9 - 2009
FAMILY DAY (=
went shopping
the RAYA 's atmosphere was so strong
the MOONCAKE FESTIVAL too
=)
tot to buy 六福的绿茶荔枝月饼
but
it was juz too damn alot people at the stall
so MY MIND changed

see?
i've bought my favourite too
but not " lok fok" de...























i 've taken this too
on dat day
dats GELATO ICE-CREAM

say yahoo to my favourite ** TIRAMISU + ESPRESSO



<3>


21 - 9 - 2009
me
jog at MENJALARA PARK
nice breath of fresh air
after die-ing with the EXAM
*********888
*********
******
****
**
*
22 - 9 - 2009
me
**
guai guai lui nia **
today
stay home and study
*********
*****
****
**
*






23 - 9 - 2009
mis my MRss so so much
MRss rocks!!!!!!!!!!


ciaos ssssssssss

cheeRS the day

(=

got to be guai guai nui again

today

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers