Click Click =)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

♥♥ SMKB to JUSCO = 吓 到 笑

yesh !!!


finally

finally

FINALLY

trial Finish

yah0000000000000000

000000000000000

0000000000

go party with frens

♥→ Me- DaiKai WERN

♥→ JoBao-my best buddy

♥→ SaiKai-my kaki

♥→ VoonChing-my frens

♥→ XueLing-her frens

♥→XiaoLing-my ah tou

♥→Wengkit-her h0ney

♥→Vin Roy-the KPC

♥→ Wai Kit-the follower

♥→Jun Yang- the unknown

P:S ----- FOUR OF THEM CALL TEKSI TO JUSCO

P:S ----- SIX OF US (ME INCLUDED)

WALK FROM SMKB to JUSCO

** dats pretty cool ** i like dat

** but hell tired man ** its worth anyway

** I owaz say to myself dat

**we muz try everything while we're young

** i LIKE to move it- move it

** EVERYBODY move-it !!!

:)

(:

:)


(:

:)

lets rock at JUSCO

wiv

where GOT ghost ?

吓到笑

damn nice man !!

love it

JackNeo's d best






















































































oh y a ya

while we are enjoying

d bloody guard come chased us out

he said : excuse me , pakai uniform tak boleh masuk la

me : tapi , kita sudah lepas sekolah wor

he argued again : memang tak boleh laa....tuu , dah tulis kat bod sana

us : wtf**

I go to counter tot to claimed back my cash

TAK BOLEH

!!!!!!!!!

fine !!

i gav up

!!!

lets go buddy

lets enjoy our movie

><

bleeekkkkkkk







we 've a crush wiv

HIPPO + AIJIA

:D
nice pose + drinks

uh??!!

hehe

:P
sweet day , buddies

<3














yeah !!!!!!!!!!!

happppppppppppy

energetiiiiiiic

cheeeersss

DAY

















dunno i've got how many fish
successfully
during SIIVA lesson
tonite
:P
ZZZZzzzz
leg + body + mind
was so
terrible
horrible
vegetable
so pain
♥♥
:P
got to rest well
hehe :P
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers