Click Click =)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

♥♥→ FOOD → im lovin' it

♥→ went GaiGai wiv my beLOVEd family
♥→ time is gold
♥→ SPM left 36 days
♥→ read read read
♥→gambatte








♥→ say cheessseee


♥→ after finish my BAB 4
♥→ NABI MUHAMMAD s.a.w. about.....











♥→ see?? yeng mou

♥→ spent ONLY 1 hour at A-LOOK shop
p:s: im a super big supporter of it
♥→daddy bought a 7 yeng spec!!!















♥→ free drinks was given by the promoter

♥→ and I found a fren 's name on it

♥→ :D















♥→ dinner settled with SUSHI
♥→ my favourite !!!!wat to do ???
♥→ bought two of it !!!
♥→ there's a 20% discount summore
♥→ so , please dont ask me DO NOT buy




** side view




** top view








♥→ and add on a cappuccino


♥→ HI5 with me if u are a fan of it t00











sleep at 1 am
heheh....
watch drama of 干隆大帝with daddy
♥→♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers