Click Click =)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

yummy TUESDAY (=



vr busy today !!!
but
it is so yummy !!!
after school ,
teman mami go DesaJaya
after every thing had been settle down
we had a rest at Baker Cottage
hehe:D
i had egg tart + fresh milk !!!
then
b4 I stepped into the car
"maaa , I want McFlurry!!!"
hehe
:X

I GOT IT baby
^^









then
home!!!
daddy back!!!
huh???
OIC
teman daddy go JUSCO
head to A-LOOK
to take his new spec!!!
wow...
juz cool man!!







wahahah XD
on the way to JUSCO
......
i was too noisy !!!
my sis was too crazy !!!
both "Sabor"
tak boleh tolong lagi dah~~~

mo tek kiu ~~~~
We had our dinner at KOPITIAM JOHN
ice -cream toast there !!!
I HAVE IT too :P
** hehe









home !!!!
mami make apple juice !!!
SO GREEEEEEN
walaoooooooooooo
my fav too
i LOVE too eat & drinkss
juz simply LOVE it



eating tyme
drinking tyme
playing tyme
sabor-ing tyme
ALL 'S OVER
NOW
study-tyme
but the day already dark!!!
hahaXD
about 8pm++
:D
I've boro
MELAKA TRIAL SPM 2009 SEJARAH
from History teacher!!!
it was too straight 4ward man !!!
:P
im so really full
today
my stomach is going to burst
for it to hav so many rubbish inside
but
IM LOVIN' IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers