Click Click =)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

AS = Aku Sesak xD

those days during my AS Examination :)
11/10 - 12/11 
stress , moody , emo , crazy , gaga , etc 
i had them all ><



pinned up time table to remind myself :)




revising my LAW :) 





strive very hard for Biz :)
my weakest subject (shy)
previous mind-map i did have been very useful for me xD



 
list of Past Year Q of Biz :) 
it took me 3hours to analyzed this X.X





and the last subject goes to Literature in English :) 
honestly speaking , im quite relax within those few days of my Eng Lit revision xDD
*holidays mood starting*
and thats why im allowed to camwhore (LOL)










 i suppressed myself no more activities within my AS Exam month :)
well . i just cant deny that i failed to follow my rule xD
but . wait. i only attended one activity 
which is one the Halloween Day at Yuan Carnival 2010 =) 








 i knew im being stupid , weird , nerd , emo , moody , crazy , mad 
and other abnormal actions 
throughout my Exam month :)
xD
at least , i SMILEed 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers