Click Click =)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

AS habis ! yay =)


 OH RIGHT 
AS Exam is officially over on 12/11/10 at 11am xDD
please allow me to shout 
"im FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

our closing ceremony of AS to UNIQLO has been cancelled !
my main reason is i have chosen to accompany my uncle 
who came all the way from Singapore to pay us a visit during his break :)
we went to Damansara the whole noon 
and continue our shopping at Jusco at night 

=)
am really kesian my leg >< 
xD



 uncle , mom , mua !





 coincidently , i met my beloved SaiKai @ Jusco  :)
DaiKai Love SaiKai
MRss heart is always together 




:)
HOHOHO , cant wait !!
after dont know how many days ive been waiting xD






there it goes !
im under a hat without any pressure
and put a SMILE naturally on my face :)
teeeheee =D


 FYI , im officially sick right after i ciao-ed home that night ><
thanks God is after AS Exam 
stay happy people 
:)



the next Day - 13/11/10
DimSum @ EDEN @ Menjalara before uncle's farewell =)


my usual artwork =P





i love you , uncle Nelson 
all the best and good luck :)
will remember every single advise that you gave me ^^



mua - the hungry Monkey :)






with LOVE , sue
=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers