Click Click =)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

happy long p0st

18 JUNE 2009
my beloved laptop broken down


f*ck virus


T.T


bye2 , laptop


we'll meet one week later








19 JUNE 2009




dats us >> 5L



love d days



see ?



cheeRs wErn




haha














we




cheers LPS family of FRIDAY




having a big big cleaning process in library




for da purpose of




debate competition on next monday




wash...wash...sweep...mop...




wheeeeeeeee>>>haha












so sad la


cannot see my idol singing


miss it again


anyway


gambateh ya


忙碌的一天^^







20 JUNE 2009



? GUESS WAT ?


its school carnival today


yahooo---no need to on duty diz year


cuz it is all junior's turn


gambateh lo >.<





n0w , diz d best games >> haha







&


of coz


my beloved band


they're da best




















happy cheeRs carnival



我怎么会开始对你有了感觉?








21 JUNE 2009



HAPPY FAMILY



sushi day again



hoorayy





















dats me


cheeRs weRn


ciaozzzzzzzz


happy day ^0^













23 JUNE 2009


yeah


my laptop has backed


lets cheeRs 4 it


hmmemmm....mUaksss


feeling gatal tangan la


one week without laptop


sure


i promise


"u will always belong to me"














24 JUNE 2009



NOW



i post all my mood



my heartbeat



my cheeRs



along da week dat without laptop



it's long



BUT



it's



CHEERS















你那充满温柔的眼神



在不知不觉中



带走了我的心跳



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers