Click Click =)

Monday, May 11, 2009

D 0ther Side Of Herman <3

exam BM subject along the day ...
sUckss BM...d karangan damn long...
my hand were suffering ...pity my poor little hand T.T
and...guyzz...0ne more thing...
our discipline teacher--Mr Herman ...
so 38 when he watched 0ver us along d exam....
d way he gave d test pad to us...muahaha
den he went kacau aijia who was in d dreaming process..
after dat he went to karwei ...
hahaha...
den when i asked paper 4 him,,,
he pura-pura wanna giv 2 baobao...
den only make a U-turn and gave to make....
diz mak3 me laugh...
all his funny action make me forget im still having exam now...
wahahahakakaka <3>>>he is very fierce , very strict , very horible....
BUT
HERMAN on d day of 11/5/2009 has gav me a g00d impression...
Is it true???
anyhow...
i try to BELIEVE ^^



<<<<>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers