Click Click =)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Family Day

Actually v r planning to go back to Melaka bcuz my grandma was juz came out from hospital...
But daddy said dat he is too tired to drive bek...
So d plan has failed...
"oh yes!!! I can revise my biology edy"
after v go menjalara eat DIM SUM , my muimui suggest 2 go shopping...
g0sh !!! My Bio !!! T.T
haiz...
allllllriteeeeeeeeeeeeee..................welllllllll
lets take a rest rather than revise...
V juz took a window-shopping at metro prima...haha :-)
KFC ---POPULAR --- BATA --- PAPA ROTI --- FINAL STATION IS D CHILDREN THEME PARK ---
oh my g0d (@.@) im no longer a small gal , ok???
daddy bought 2 token per person 4 us...
v juz played a game & dat is d Throwing d Basketball
i scored 38 (hoorayy..winner of d day)
daddy scored 37 (nor bad)
2mei scored 36 (hehe...mis 2 marks )
mami scored 19 (muahaha)
shimei scored 15 (poor little gal)
hahahaha.....
i realize sth from today 's activities....

whenever v r goin to face sth big big big problem (eg:im goin 2 hav my bio test tmr)
v dont hav 2 boycott ourself wiv books
v r not necessary to force ourself to drown wiv buks
all v g0t to do is juz
take a deep breath
&
relax
relax ur body
relax ur mind
relax ur mental
relax ur soul
ALL STUDY AND NO PLAYS MAKE SUWERN A DULL GIRL
<=cheers gal =>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers