Click Click =)

Friday, May 29, 2009

What Happened T0 Me =<

i was so down today~~~
and yet my frens and kaki dun even n0e...
bcuz i wont tell them
i juz dun wan to make them crazy and sad with my problems...
im always CHEERS in front of them
im always happy with them
muahahha XD

and therefore im willing to hide it deep inside my heart
and
find a solution of it
but
there 's always a tough path to gonethru
and
im willing to take risk of it
he make me confuse wiv it
he make me changed my heartbeat
he make me hide away from him
he make me change my attitude
he make me change away from me
why must he did dat?
OR
ALL THAT I MENTIONED WAS WRONG ?
is it juz because of my twiddly heart?
what had happened to me ?
im n0t supposed to be going a roundabout of my life
he has turned me into a little twit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers