Click Click =)

Friday, July 3, 2009

这是什么感觉?

yeah

congrates to our 5L members

winner of singing competition

= eugene

= suki


and oso best team frens of 5K

= keet yee & ghai yein


yea ! guyz !great joBs XD
*mUaksss*








cheeRs LPS dUty

;D --- happy on duty , guyz

:D --- gambateh , my AJK sementara

;D --- thx , shiNgar , thx 4 giving me a hand in d process of training juniors , love being duty together with u

;D --- thx , kok eng , thx 4 helping me open library diz morning , i was late today

;D --- thx , winnie , thx for accompany me XD --- best junior i have ever met b4

;D --- i hate those acts according to theirs feeling

;D --- I will say "buuuu" to those fails to control their imperfect feeling

;D --- I like to go my own way --- i like my way of spending the tyme together with my friday family members

;D --- i dislike too damn strict rules & regulations --- those are fake !!!

;D --- why dont juz let things happen smooth and steady and naturally ???











好杂乱的心情
真得很乱
却在这时候 让我心跳了
遇见你已不是偶然
有多远的距离 也至少给彼此怀念的勇气
总是想见你
你送我的眼泪 我要把它留在雨天
我到底要怎么证明我没说谎的力气
还是
这感觉是不对的

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers