Click Click =)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

a random feeling ;P

hey guyz

u were here in Malaysia on March

and

t0day

u all are going back to ur home

it's so sad to say goodbye

BUT

no matter how

i was very happy the tyme we spent together

the tyme we get to know each other

hey !! Franky boy

p:s : Dex (left) , Franky (right)

cant believe I met U again in my school

haha

XD

the most I was really sad to say goodbye

is

Merve

=)

remember the first tyme we meet each other

haha

it was like a coincident

when we intoduce to each other

:P

I will remember the tyme we chat in tuition

I will remember the tyme we exchange our opinion

I will remember the tyme we share our country environment

I've known alot bout Germany

thx , gal

^^
nice to meet U

Hey , guyz ,

a goodbye will be heard

tonight on 2 JULY 2009

all da best to U all ,

take care

&

keep-in-touch







抬头
感觉告诉我
有一个熟悉的身影在那里
我心跳
不是因为看见你
是因为
为何你会在那儿出现?
不要害怕
不要低头
你那时的勇气到哪儿去啦
面对学生的挑战的勇气呢
想要问个清楚
想要让你感觉到我的关心
你却没有在线
部落个也没有显示你的心情
我要怎样才能让你发现我的存在呢


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers