Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GO MY OWN WAY

"it's just all because of your state of mind"
he said
"science student must get 10A1"
he mentioned again

why ?
why everybody is aiming SPM so seriously?
cant I just take it relax ?
cant I just enjoy along my path of study ?
cant I just study for my general knowledge?

for me , I think
SPM result doesnt reflects our achievements in future social result
may be it does ,
but it's just only fill up about 40%
whats so great about SPM now !!!



hey , buddy ,
I JUST WANT TO GO MY OWN WAY
I wanna to do what is just best for me
I dont want to let others pull me away from my dreams
Can I just do everything according to my heart
I know from where do I go from here
but
so many voices ringing in my ear
I will follow my heart , listen to my own spirit
just let me go
I will really put my effort on it
Just trust
I can !!









放手吧
放手让我飞
我会更开心 更满足



cheeRs suE
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers