Click Click =)

Friday, July 24, 2009

thats ME :P


hey guyz
dont ever ask me again:=

"wern , why U are so happy"
" sue , why U are so high "
" wern , why U laugh so till crazy"

I JUZ WANT TO CHEERS >>> I JUZ love IT SIMPLY >>> so what !!!

I juz want to stand up & shout
yeah its hot !!!
suE wants to make that shot
so what >>???
come to me ,
I will make u buckle at your knees
thats me XD
haha

watever damn things so ,
I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN
i want to LAUGH again
i want to CHEERS again
now go >>>
:P

dont stop me
and
dont ask me why

i juz want it that way >>>


I juz feeling to get off from my seat & work it through
Can u feel it ?? NO !! u cant

so , juz let me go






今天你好像要告诉告诉我
你是我的everything
我却要说:
因为你我勇敢面对这世界
我会永远记住这种感觉
我在心里想的不必说你都知道
我难过
我委屈
你应该晓得
你却总以微笑回报
我现在
真得很想念你
很想再看一次你专注的眼光
多希望你在
可惜你不在
今天
我在爱情世界迷路了

2 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers